March 25, 2013

Smith Elementary School Visit




Greetings!

I hope all is well with you. Me? Steady!

On 22 March 2013, I took a trip to Smith Elementary School in Plymouth, Michigan.  I had the privilege of speaking to a gymnasium filled nine amazing 3rd – 5th grade classes. In addition, I read and talked to one special Kindergarten class. 

As with all school visits, each one seems to have a slightly different message.  This visit focused on Being Proactive, Putting First Things First, how different people can come together to do great things, and problem solving.  It was a great message to give to a great group of students. 

Here are some pictures of the visit:



Here is a link Smith Elementary website 


http://smith.pccs.k12.mi.us/node/670

Thanks to the staff and students at Smith Elementary for allowing me to come and share.

Steady,
Marquin

No comments:

Post a Comment