February 24, 2013

Wrinkles Wallace featured on Zoe on the Go!

Greetings!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope all is well. Me? I'm steady!

After my 19 February 2013 visit to Loving Elementary School, I drove north on I75 to go to Midland, Michigan to do an interview that evening with an amazing 4th grader. Yes, I was going to be featured on Zoe on the Go!

I checked into my hotel room and tried to relax before filming.  When it was time to start recording, I sat down next to a poised young lady who was ready to ask me good questions. She was so calm and experienced. 

After the interview, we took some pictures and talked about books, drawing, bullying, and what it is like to be a young journalist. 


Here is a link to the video:
Zoe on the Go - What's New in the News

As Zoe would say, "How cool is that?"

Thanks again for reading and watching!

Steady,
Marquin

No comments:

Post a Comment