June 22, 2012

Finally Released

Family,

I wrote a detailed blog of what has happened over the past 24 hours. I erased it.

I've been trying to write this blog for years.  Now that it is time to write THIS blog, I'm at a loss for words.  I mean, I've said a lot in 140 characters on Twitter.  I've shared on FB.  Yet, this little blog is in my corner of the world.  It is where I come to in order to share what writing does for me.  I've wrote about writing, class visits, signing my contract, reading my books to my son, and plenty of other stuff.  I should be all about writing this blog.  This should be the easiest one to put into words, right?

Nope.

In fact, it is a struggle to find the exact wording for what I want to convey.  So, instead of wasting any of your time with my rambling, I'm just going to use this as a marker in time for the release date for my first book.  21 June 12

Before I click publish, I want to thank everyone for visiting, showing interest in my writing and feel free to follow or anything else that works for you.

Steady,
Marquin

No comments:

Post a Comment