November 7, 2011

Small Amounts.and an Audience.

Greetings!


I'm back.


I hope all is well.  Me, I'm fine.


Updates:
I'm currently on page six in Matters of Marriage.  I still haven't planned enough of this book and I'm letting my mind create where some of the book is going.  While that can be fun, it also can send me down roads that might leave me grasping to find ways to tie all this stuff together.  I have to be very careful about how this goes because I don't want to waste any time writing things that won't be in the final draft.  Maybe I should get the drawing pad and start planning.


In other news... Reading Wrinkles seems to be going very well in the classroom.  Students are giving me their attention and asking if I'm going to continue reading it.  I am using it as a tool to help them learn how to improve various aspects of their writing. 

Lastly, I started working on short summaries for every book I've written.  I'll end up doing seven of them before I am finished.  It has been fun going back and thinking about the events of the book.  The more I think about it, the more exciting I get about having my books in stores.


Thanks for reading.


STEADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment