October 18, 2011

Back to Writing


Greetings!
I hope all is well with everyone.  Me, I’m fine.  I’m settling back into my normal writing groove and working on focusing on that until Sunday... 
Music: Xzibit, Been A long Time Instrumental.This instrumental is one that really puts a bounce into what I’m doing.
It certainly feels like it has been a long time since I did some writing in Rights of Writers.  It’s not that I am trying to ruin my chances of finishing in a month… It’s just that I have to let my batteries recharge in order to make significant progress. 
As of this blog, I am 71 pages deep into a book that I started writing in on October 3rd.  I think my glass is above half full.  (My other Wrinkles Wallace books have all averaged 120 pages.) 
I feel like it is just a matter of tapping into the right direction of where this book needs to go.  I think I can do that.  I almost challenged myself to be finished by Saturday, but I don't want to be a zombie.  Although, stranger things have happened during a week of writing.
Today’s progress involved Wrinkles working on helping someone else and figuring out how to acquire of the information he will need to solve his own problems.  Most of what I wrote was dialogue between Quiet, Wrinkles, and the new character.  I rested my case after seven pages.  One problem has been solved and another one is in the initial stages of turning around. 
Now I need to start filling in the blanks from my drawing book.
Thanks for reading.  We reached the 100 views milestone. 
STEADY!

No comments:

Post a Comment